Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Fashion shows who you are

In my eyes fashion says who you are. There is a person that cares, tries, and takes it a step farther. When I look at someone it’s not just a jock, girly girl, gothic, hippie, or anything. When I really look at you I see who you are. It can be a person who cares like the symbols on your shirt represents you. The symbols represent who you are if you care about nature, sports, and whatever else you might love. It’s not just about your clothes on the other hand. It’s about if you put on make-up or style your hair and make it stand out or if you put on jewelry. If you do all of those then I know that you care about yourself and how you look. If not than I know you don’t care as much and that you only care about who the person is in side of them.

7 comments:

  1. This is interesting and i totally agree. what you wear does express who you really are.

    P.S: You repeated the firste sentace twice

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree. I think when it shows you care about youself, you're willing to care about others. And fashion shows diversity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that the way you dress may help describe who you are but it does not totally define you. Sometimes people dress a lot different than the way they act.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fashion does show who you are. Appearance can say a lot about a person, your right not by just the cloths but how they choose to present them self.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your right fashion isn't everything. Who you are on the inside should be what people see not what you are on the outside.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think what someone wears can help to show people how they are, but how someone appears on the outside isn't always how they are on the inside.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I believe fashion does help determine someone. But the saying is, never judge a book by it's cover.

    ReplyDelete